MY NEW WEBSITE!



Cyclamen - watercolor 38x56 cm (Detail)

Hello, I'm very excited to share the news about my new website!




Here I will showcase my latest work and share information about my painting classes, 
and there is a new blog, as well.

All the activity on THIS blog will stop from now on, but will not be deleted, 
so you can still find my tutorials and see my older work.

The new blog is a work in progress, 
I plan to add some more tutorials, some reportage from painting and sketching tours 
in beautiful places in Chianti, in Tuscany and why not all over Italy.
I'd love to know what YOU would like to read about?


 Contact me on paintingintuscany@gmail.com to subscribe to my newsletter.
You can also follow me on facebook Painting in Tuscany or instagram where I post more often.

Now please visit:



Let's keep in touch,
Sabine


No comments:

Post a Comment