URBAN SKETCHING

URBAN SKETCHING

Sketching in Firenze

This is a photo from two years ago, April 2017, when I really discovered  Urban Sketching
- and got hooked!

There was a Sketching Maratona in Florence and I met many persons that have become my friends.

Ferrara, May 2019

Ferrara, 2019

Monza, May 2019

Since then  I have been drawing and sketching in their company, and alone, 
all around Florence, Rome,
Tuscany, Sardinia and Italy, Spain, Greece and Finland.

I still use mostly watercolors, but I have discovered, or returned to, other mediums as well.
Above are some of my latest watercolor sketches.

Hope to see you soon and sketch or paint together!





2 comments:

  1. So nice to see some of your works again! Your urban sketches are really great. Very inspiring as usual too. Looking forward to seeing more of it...
    Nele

    ReplyDelete