WATCH OUT - NEW PAGES ON MY BLOG!

WATERCOLOURS AND PAINTING CLASSES IN TUSCANY




Hello! I have recently updated my blog with new pages.
You can see them above, under my photo

One page is a general presentation about my painting classes, to watch it click here.
           Please feel free to contact to me by mail for any further information; paintingintuscany@gmail.com.






Another page lists some of my favourite artists, with useful links to be inspired, click here!
Many of them are contemporary artists that share their tips, or you can watch them paint on youtube.

The pages with my Artist Statement and Recent works have to be finished yet ...
 I hope this way to give my readers some more information about me - 
let me know what you think, and if you would like to know something else.



No comments:

Post a Comment