Still life with fruit and doubts...


I find it's very difficult to take good photos of your paintings... In particular of watercolor paintings, I think.  They can change a lot - sometimes a boring painting gets life when looking at it in a good photo. Sometimes it gets duller, because you can't see the delicate layers... 


Sometimes you might want to 'improve' the contrasts or brightness - but it might be too much... Anyway, for a reproduction or a postcard this bright version might work better, what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I know, I am always struggling with brightness and contrasts to get the photo to resemble the original. I think I like the first version better, more subtle colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Judy! Well, the first is the 'real' one.
    Love Your paintings!
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete